Explore Queretaro with 30 % off
Save on your Enterprise car rental in Queretaro. Book before December 15, 2022.
For More Information:
- Request Information from our Reservations Department.
- The pre-payment discount applies only to the base rate.
- Discounts vary by city and season without prior notice.
- No aplica del 15 de Diciembre del 2020 al 12 de Enero del 2021.
- In case of cancellation, a 10% charge will be made on the amount paid.
- In case of not making the reservation effective (No Show), a 20% charge will be made on the amount paid.
- The Credit Card with which you will make your pre - payment must be presented physically at the time of opening your rental contract and must have sufficient funds for the pre-authorization required for signing the contract, the credit card must have the signature of the cardholder itself, which must be the same as that set out in the contract itself, either as the main driver (direct contractor) or as an additional driver of the unit to be rented. For more details on our prepayment policy, see our Rental Policies section.
Dial the following numbers for free for more information:
From MEX: 800-737-3722
From USA: 1-855-3722-639
Our business hours are: (Pacific Time)
Monday to Saturday: 08:00 to 20:00 hrs.
Sunday: 08:00 to 18:00 hrs.
Explore Queretaro with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
The colonial city of Querétaro is one of extraordinary beauty and home to a large number of companies and industries, is located just two and a half hours from Mexico City and two hours from León. Its geographical location is perfect for renting a car and traveling throughout the area, as it has become a popular business and tourism destination.
You can start with a tour of the colonial center of the city where attractions such as the Aqueduct that is the symbol par excellence of this city, the Zenea Garden, the Temple of Santa Rosa de Viterbo, the Corregidora's House, the Temple of the Cross, the Alameda, the Historical Center, the Convent of the Holy Cross, the Casa de la Zacatecana enterpri Museum are located. Later, you can begin your adventure by visiting the Cheese and Wine Route, as well as the Magical Towns of Tequisquiapan and Peña de Bernal.
¡For these and many more reasons, we invite you to discover Queretaro!
#DescubreQuerétaro and the best rates with #EnterpriseMX!